What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
"Throughout negotiations on three properties for our family, you have been masterful! I am especially grateful that, on each occasion, you have facilitated a rapid sale at the price we wanted. . . . amazed at all of the details you carefully considered and implemented for each house. You also were reassuring and good-natured throughout. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Georgia Irvin
My Marketing Plan
At Ellen Wilner and Associates we use a wide array of marketing tools to help you! Our full service marketing plan includes Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, a localized Market Analysis, Print Advertising, Direct Mailings, and other listing materials.
Metropolitan Regional Information Service (MRIS): The Multiple Listing Service serving all agencies in Montgomery County, DC and Northern Virginia.
Professional Full-Color Brochure/Fact Sheet: We want your home to stand out and be remembered by every purchaser and agent who sees your property. The brochure is very detailed and includes color photographs and information about your home. Disclosures, disclaimers, and plat are available on our website.
National and International Internet Presence: Your home will be showcased on the Internet through ellenwilner.com, coldwellbanker.com, cbmove.com, and other top real estate sites including Realtor.com, Homesdatabase.com, WashingtonPost.com, NYTimes.com, Trulia.com, HomeVisit.com, and over 400 others. These combined generate more than 24 million viewings each month. Our LeadRouter system allows us to respond to Internet inquiries instantaneously.
- The Coldwell Banker IPhone app puts you in the driver’s seat! We’re here to help you find your dream home, access the market, or just take a look at what’s out there!
- CBMove.com: Once a buyer has zeroed in on your area as a chosen location, CBmove.com helps ensure that your home receives the full benefit of tis geographic desirability. Buyers who visit can find your home searching by city, zip code, MLS# or by property type, and they have access to commnity information that will help them further appreciate your home. CBmove.com also gives visitors access to innovative features like our buyer inquiry rapid response system and our automated tool that alerts buyers when a new home comes on the market.
- ColdwellBanker.com: Award-winning ColdwellBanker.com is the #1 real estate brand Web site with more than 31 million potential buyers among its visitors last year. As the first national real estate brand to integrate streaming video online and integrate community amenities into its satellite mapping feature, ColdwellBanker.com is at the forefront of helping buyers and sellers make the connections that lead to a satisfying home sale/purchase experience.
- ColdwellBankerPreviews.com: Aware-winning in it own right, ColdwellBankerPreviews.com features more than 15,000 luxury homes, an exceptional home inventory that attracts affluent buyers worldwide. In addition to finding your home online, visitors to ColdwellBankerPreviews.com can access up-to-date information on the surrounding community, search for an open house, or print maps and driving directions. No wonder it attracts more than one million visitors a year from more than 100 countries!
LeadRouter™ Online Rapid Response System: With Coldwell Banker’s® proprietary onlin rapid response sytem, I have a compelling tool to ensure that every potential buyer for your property receives a fast, professional response. In the blink of an eye a buyer can connect with me — the one who best knows your home and its unique selling features.
Agent Network: Your home will be exposed to over 127,000 Coldwell Banker sales professionals, including approximately 9,000 Previews International® property specialists, via Coldwell Banker networking events and our propriety Intranet site. Our proactive marketing plan includes talking to at least 20 potential buyers each day. We will contact all our buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients for their referrals for perspective buyers.
Professional Virtual Tour: A professional, customized virtual tour of your home will be created and placed on the Internet for buyers to view, and interior and exterior photos will be taken and promoted.
Open Houses: Open Houses allow a large number of buyers to view your home in a non-pressured atmosphere. Open Houses will be held upon your approval and with your schedule in mind. Open Houses are promoted through the Internet and office, our Sales Associate network, and Coldwell Banker® signage. Each open house is displayed on cbmove.com, ColdwellBanker.com, Realtor.com, OpenHouse.com, and local and national Web sites.
Brokers’ Open House: Invitations are sent to ALL local agencies and announced through MRIS.
Print Advertising: A variety of print advertising in local newspapers, Real Estate magazines and targeted publications. We advertise regularly in a variety of publications. The purpose of these ads is to reach a large quantity of people who might not live in the neighborhood. Below are some of the publications we will use to market your home.
Relocation Network: Your home will receive maximum exposure through Coldwell Banker’s vast network of national and international Realtors in over 4000 offices who work with clients who are relocating to the metropolitan region from all over the world. Our largest relocation resource Cendant Mobility represents more than 50% of the national relocation business with over 100,000 transfers.
Consumer Branding: Broadcasting nationally and locally, the Coldwell Banker® brand and message reaches a maximum number of potential clients possible. The power of global advertising connects your home to an ever increasing number of local, national and international buyers.
- National newspapers including USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.